Adsense tips for bloggers 1


How do you make money from Google Adsense ? what Adsense tips can you share with us ?

I have been asked this question so many times in the past few days that I thought I should write something on this topic (google adsense). It seems most increasingly bloggers want to try to cover their hosting and ISP costs with some revenue from their blog - and increaingsly they are doing it and are able to make a few dollars on the side . Many are turning to Google's Adsense program.

Covering costs of my blog is why I originally signed up with Google Adsense - Blogging can get expensive when you have high levels of traffic and a lot of pages.

Whilst the agreement you sign with google stress that you are not allowed to give specific infomation about your earnings from the program I can say that I'm glad I've signed up because its well and truely covered my costs - and then some. In fact I think its quite feasible to expect that Adsense coupled with other strategies for making money from Blogging could quite easily generate a decent living. It takes time and hard work, but I think its very doable.

So how do I make money from Google Adnsense? Let me share some Adsense Tips that have helped me.

This will be the first in a series of posts on this topic. Let me say up front I'm not an expert - there are a lot of people out there making a lot more money than I am using Adsense - however most of them are not telling their secrets - well not for free anyway. I have got no secrets to hide and am willing to share what I have learnt since I signed up. If you want a real expert's opinon on Adsense I'd recommend you buying Joel comm's. What Google never told you making money with Adsnese E-Book. Joel earn's $15,000per month from Adsense and has some good thing to share.

I know some bloggers are put off or offended by the idea of making money from bloggling so I'll try not to let these posts dominate my blog - however if you are not intrested in the topic, simply skip over these posts.

Iam going to assume a few thing in this series to cut down the amount of introductory comments I have to make. Here is what I am assuming:

*You have a blog. Whilst most of the following tips will apply to other types of websites I run adsense on blogs and will speak from that experience.

*You have (or will) read a basic overview of adsense and have some understanding of what it is.

*You have (or will) read the program policies as outlined by google. these give deatils of site eligibility, ad placements and other requirements for using the system.

Enoughintroductory comments - lets get stuck into Adsense Tips for Bloggers!

full series of adsense tips part1 , part2 , part3 , part4 , part5 , part6 , part7 and part8

No comments:

Post a Comment